Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Morning Inspiration

My fellow readers,









We sometimes search for miles on things that could inspire us in life, searching for things that can give the extra boost to lift up our lives, not knowing the things that can inspire us are very close, by the blink of an eye! every morning and every day is around us.

When I woke up this morning lying in bed,
I was asking myself,
What are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answer right there,
in my very own room.




The Fan said....Be Cool














The Roof said...Aim High










The Window said...See the World












The Clock said...Every minutes is precious









The Mirror said...Reflect before you act
























The Calender said...Be up to date




The Door said..Push hard for your goals












AND NOT TO FORGET,
THE CARPET SAID...
KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY
.














Have a purposeful day for Allah.



Wassalam,



Ohalf :)


No comments:

Post a Comment