Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ghostly aka Budak Hantu

It was rather awkward the way we met…..I was bored to death at home and decide to surf the web for some exciting venture.

I bump into her profile…Ghostly ??? What a weird name I thought, nevertheless it does not stop me in reading his profile…interesting and funny, I though to myself. The good point there is no pictures of him anywhere for me to conclude how’s this ghostly figure looks like.

I decided to answers some of the questions she posted, and it all started from there….
exchange messages and funny horny jokes ties our friendship even more. We get more accuquiated by talking into phone has I’m eager to hear her voice…the Gostly Voice!

At that time she was at the gym workout and I’m watching Ben 10…

In the beginning the conversations was full of curiousity and we are sceptical to one another but when the conversation gets interesting we found out there are some similarities that binds us together.

It has been quite sometime..I indulged myself into a
relationship..and I can sense myself slipping into one….a dangerous ONE..Am I prepared for the challenges..would she felt the same for a commitment…Would I forgo the freedom I had and enjoyed….
I do not have the answer…perhaps she has….

No comments:

Post a Comment