Monday, March 1, 2010

My Kelantan Trip

Ramainya yang pergi Kota Bahru, Kelantan cuti baru2 nie…Ohalf memang dah lama plan bercuti di KB. The last time Ohalf pergi was 15 years ago..lama betul tue…Ohalf juga dapat tahu yang abg KDL and kak Sheeri pun buat perjumpaan kat sana and brother Shukz.blogspot pun jengah kat KB jugak…interesting!!!

Anyhow, my trips was almost turn out to be a disaster…Has I was about to depart on the plane, decide to withdraw some cash at the waiting hall terminal…while transacting the machine stop! and my atm card was stuck in there!!!...I need my cash coz at KB most transaction are done in
Dusk @ Ridel Hotel River front cash…and I have to wait to the coming Tuesday

to get a replacement in KB hence it was CNY’s public holidays nationwide…unlucky me just to bear with the available cash in my wallets...Nevertheless..I have to improvise..Still got the best of my holidays…
well always “expect the unexpected”. The "mean machine"...huhuhuhu

Kelantan, to me is very appealing and has it's own unique culture as compared to others states in the east coast. Being one of the longest states rule by opposition Pas, it's appeal to me by the warm of its people (irrespective what others may think of the state) and I have to mentioned the delicious foods that Kelantan can offers.

Here are some unique of Kelantan, captured in my lense....
The colours of Attractions

Your morning breakfast of Nasi Dagang
Semestinya dirasai....Mmmm sedap!!!
The local craft


Dried Cuttle fish


The royal museum
The local pastime
The pak Aji main aji...huhuhu
The famous market...Siti Khadijah
Yang mana satu ehhh???
Jering rebus- a traditional delicacies
hahaha...siap lepas nie gie toilet

The Crunchy Steam Shells - just like eating peanuts! Nie pelik sikit siput rebus...makan mesti gigi kena kuat.

Satay serve with toast
Macam2 selera- Satay makan dgn roti bakar...

Making of Kueh Manja
Tang mana yang manja tue..tak tahulah














The kelantan Colek & Tomyam
















There are lots more places I went...The night market at Wakaf Che Yeh, Rantau Panjang - Golok Thailand, Masjid Beijing, Tumpat where the Sleeping Buddha, Pantai Cinta Berahi and many more... I really enjoy myself there and rest assured...I will be back for more...


Kelantan, meninggalkan Ohalf ribu satu rahsia dan kenangan...Ohalf ingin dari hiruk pikuk kebinggitan kota dan rasa tenang di sini...keramahan dan senyum manis... masih lagi tersemat dihati...siapa tue??? biarlah rahsia.































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment